A few small steps can go a long way to making your candle last longer and continue to scent your space.
- Before lighting, always trim the wick of your candle down to about 1/3 of an inch. Remember: shorter wick = smaller flame = less fuel used.
- The first time you light a candle, let it burn until the entire top becomes liquid. This will promote a more even burn for the life of your candle.
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time. Extra-long burn times can cause issues, including overheating the glass.
- Our all-natural wicks are made from paper & cotton or hemp and can occasionally leave a little soot if not trimmed before every burn. If some soot forms around the rim, no sweat. Just put a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a paper towel and wipe clean.
- Reuse or recycle your glass! Send us a photo of you reusing or recycling ANY candle glass, and we’ll send you a code for $2 off!